Fair Housing Enforcement

In addition to providing Fair Housing counseling and training, the Fair Housing Council investigates housing discrimination complaints, assists complainants with referrals to government enforcement agencies and assists in, or becomes a party to, litigation aimed at halting illegal discriminatory housing practices.

You can file a discrimination complaint with our agency by clicking on the link below and filling out the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form. You are also free to call the Fair Housing Council at 714-569-0823 to file a complaint or obtain more information.